These sweet and delicious bars are made with whole oats and a whole lot of love, making them a healthy alternative to store-bought muesli bars. Perfect for a tasty snack and great in school lunchboxes!
Sweet Nut-Free Muesli Bars
- 1 1/2 cups organic rolled oats
- 40g organic shredded coconut, plus extra to top
- 50g organic pumpkin seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 90g organic honey or organic maple syrup
- 50g organic coconut oil or butter, melted
- 8-10 organic Medjool dates, deseeded
- Preheat oven to 160 C and grease a square slice tray.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Press mixture into slice tray, sprinkle with fine coconut and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove from oven and cut into bars while still warm.
- Allow to cool completely before eating.
- Place in the centre of a beeswax wrap, fold and add to a lunchbox.