A quick & easy homemade loaf full of nutty goodness!
Soulful Daily Loaf
- Soulful Daily Loaf ready to go from The Source
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 350ml water
- Combine all dry ingredients from bag in a large bowl.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together, then add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until thoroughly combined (add 1-2 tbsp of extra water if the mixture is too stiff to mix).
- Cover with a cloth and leave to rest for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- Dough is ready if it holds its shape when you pull it away from the edge of the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Place dough into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake on the center rack of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the tin and return to the over, upside down directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for an extra 30-40 minutes (or until crust is a golden colour and the bread sounds hollow when you knock on it).
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoy!