A wholesome and easy-to-make addition to any school lunch box. These quinoa patties are not only very easy to make but are very tasty!
- 1/2 cup cooked organic quinoa of any colour
- 3 eggs
- 125g tasty cheese
- 100g lupin flakes
- Pinch Fine Himalayan salt
- 1 tbs olive oil for frying
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes so that the lupin flakes can absorb moisture.
- Shape 2 tbs of mixture at a time into patties.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook patties, about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown
- Once cooled, store in a sealed container in the fridge before putting adding it to lunch boxes.