- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Combine all dry pudding ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add egg yolks, coconut oil and almond milk.
- Whisk egg whites until firm peaks form and then gently fold into the mixture. Set aside while you prepare the caramel.
- Combine all caramel ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease and line 6 individual pudding dishes (approx. 6cm diameter).
- Scoop some of the chocolate mixture into the dish, followed by a few spoonfuls of the caramel, and then cover with more chocolate.
- Place in the oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
Recipe by @coconutandbliss & @healthyluxe