Your help so far
By choosing to buy bulk and recycling your containers, not only can you buy as much or as little as you want, you are also making the decision to make a difference.
Our Top 10 Tips
Choose to refuse single-use plastic, here are 10 really easy tips to help you get started!
01. Carry a reusable water bottle
02. Buy as little or as much as you need in bulk
03. Bring your own coffee cup or mug
04. Don’t use plastic produce bags
05. ‘Say No!’ to plastic straws & cutlery
06. Stock your pantry using glass jars
07. Bring your own shopping bag
08. Refill your own jars & containers
09. Make food from scratch
10. Reuse first, then recycle
At The Source Bulk Foods you can buy as much or as little as you need in bulk, this style of shopping not only reduces the use of unecessary packaging, but also reduces food wastage.
We envision each one of our stores as both an opportunity and a responsibility. It’s our opportunity to make a positive difference within the local community, and our responsibility to nurture the global community for future generations. By rethinking the way we shop, we’re contributing to the sustainability of our environment and supporting organisations, charities and communities that are leading the push for a better, cleaner world. Your help so far is just the beginning.